Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Parisian Style File

 The trip was fantastic. Really. I loved every moment of it. I wish I could be there still. Here is a Style File I shot in Paris. I'll do another post about each city with a few of my favorite pictures. But for now Enjoy!

This is the Arc De Triomphe. It has a wonderful view of the city. One of a few great views.
 While in Paris I wore a lot of dresses because they're easy and flats because they're comfortable. We walked A TON so comfy shoes are a must. But Europeans don't wear trainers, and we kind of wanted to blend in a bit...
 That bag is actually my camera bag. Best purchase I could have made. It doubled as my purse and also carried my camera. I really wanted something that looked like a purse because I didn't want something that screamed "HEY HERE IS AN EXPENSIVE CAMERA YOU SHOULD STEAL IT".
I also wore a lot of sweaters because London and Pairs were a bit on the chilly side. It was great!

No comments: