2011 has been an interesting year. I feel like we've made no significant changes in our lives, but we did do things. In fact, if I were to describe 2011 with one phrase it would be "Little changes". Here are some of the little changes that affected us this year:
- Last January, Brad began classes for an M.S.- Mechanical Engineering through Perdue University
- I started a job at Regent University in April
- This summer we hosted lots of visitors and traveled lots of places, including Boston.
- We bought new couches! Haha, I still need to feature them, but only after we get the livingroom finished off.
- I started training for a half-marathon
- We re-vamped how we eat, cutting processed foods/sugars and trying our best to follow The Eat Clean Diet