Friday, December 30, 2011

Style File 12/31/11

 Look at this! Two style files in one week! I'm up at my parent's house in Michigan. It's been great being home! We've been hanging out and relaxing. Brad, unfortunately, got sick but he went to the doctor and seems to be doing much better. I was sick last week, and so, it's now his turn to deal with it. Kind of a damper on things, but honestly, we can't do much right now because of the ice and snow out. But that's Northern Michigan for ya. :)
 It has been really great hanging out with my family. I've missed them. The holidays make me especially reminiscent and makes me want to move closer to home. Some day that may be a possibility, I'm hoping anyway.
 This outfit features two things I got for Christmas. The first I'm going to mention is the scarf. My grandmother got me two scarves; I'll shoot a style file later with the other scarf. I love the colors on this one. It will go with many of my outfits, and it has an awesome texture to add.
 You may recognize these boots and jeans from my Black Friday Style File. They're so comfy I've been wearing them a lot! Those pants... they're super super comfy.
 I picked this sweater up at Gap not too long ago. I love the texture in it.
 These earrings are awesome. While this isn't the best picture of them, you can get the idea. Brad's cousin Grace gave them to me for Christmas. She made them herself! I love the feathers. They're just the right amount of funk to add to my outfits. With those colors too, they'll will go with a lot of my things! I love pops of color and these definitely accomplish that.


Also, what you don't see in these pictures is the fact that it is only TEN DEGREES OUT. I took these photos in less than fifteen minutes. By the time I got back into the house my fingers were completely numb and I couldn't bend them. Oof. 

Outfit Rundown:
Sweater: GAP
Grey Layering tank: ANA, JC Penny
Scarf: gift
Earrings: gift
Jeans: JC Penney
Boots: JC Penney


No comments: