In other news, our AC went out last Sunday. Thankfully it's been a pretty mild week as far as weather (in fact, as previously mentioned, it's 66 degrees and raining right now) and our gracious landlords brought us some window AC units to put in our bedroom. Overall it hasn't been terrible. I am very thankful, though, that someone will be here Monday morning at 8am to replace the system.
And just because I feel like I've been pretty wordy I'll do a bullet point bump update:
- Babies are approximately the size of mangoes and are approximately 6 inches from crown to rump this week. I think that's pretty big!
- Next week is the big ultrasound! I'll probably wait a few days to post it here, but I won't make you wait until my normal "bump" update. :) We are getting very excited to know who is growing in there. We're ready to start the projects, that's for sure.
- I've been feeling the babies moving around more and more which is an odd mixture of awesome and very weird. We can't feel them from the outside just yet.
- It's getting harder and harder to bend at the waist (wait? what waist??).
- Settling into bed is more of a process.
- I officially can't see my feet if I stand up straight and look straight down my belly. I've also officially hit the stage where I get full pretty fast but am hungry every couple of hours (sometimes only after an hour and a half!).
- Cravings this week: ice cream (I may or may not have eaten an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's Cookies and Milk ice cream in one sitting. Don't judge me. At least it doesn't have corn syrup in it), bean and cheese frozen burritos, and berries.
- I also have a much more difficult time getting out of couches that sink when you sit on them. I feel like it's too soon for some of this...but... I am carrying twins so I'm bound to grow a little faster.
- We bought our first two cloth diapers. Brad picked the print out. ;)
Time to get back at my To Do list! Come to our garage sale tomorrow!!!