1.) Physical Health
- Lose 30 pounds- Since January I have lost 15lbs. Only 15 more to hit my goal weight-- which is only slightly more than what I was pre-pregnancy.
- Run the Shamrock Half Marathon in March- Check. I ran the whole thing and finished in 2:10!
2.) Emotional health
- Read 20 books- I have read 11/20 books. I'm on track to exceed my goal!
3.) Spiritual Health
- Complete the New City Catechism with my Church- This is one I have completely and totally dropped the ball on. Since we were so sick this winter, I just stopped doing it in like February. I'm picking it back up and will report back on this.
4.) Family Health
- Read to the girls during the day 3 times per week- I don't keep track of this super well, but I would say most weeks I read to the girls in some form or fashion at least three times. I try to do it while they are in their cribs before nap time.
- Have defined date nights with Brad once a month- We like to cook a special meal after the girls go to bed and then play a board game. I kicked butt at Ticket to Ride this weekend.