Thursday, December 11, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished finals. Woot! I spent the afternoon addressing Christmas cards. I'm missing a few addresses, but I'll get them soon enough. :) Hopefully I'll get them out tomorrow morning, or maybe this afternoon on my way to work.

Tonight we're having Matt and Gordon over for a celebratory dinner. I'm making Chicken, rolls, stuffing, an broccoli. Hopefully it won't taste like crap. Haha.

From here on out, it's just relaxing time until we leave for the Great White North. I'm working this afternoon, tomorrow afternoon, and Saturday morning. Brad is going to go to Graduation while i'm at work. Then we have a wedding to go to for one of my friends I work with. After that, Brad and I are exchanging Christmas gifts and building this Ginger Bread house thing we found at walmart. Hopefully it won't fall apart.

I'm gonna have to go shopping for Brad's gift tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what to get him. He bought the movie earlier this week that I was going to get him. I'll just have to wander the store until I find something that he would like. I have a couple ideas, so that's good at least.

Well, I need to get ready to go to work. See you all soon!


~Beth

No comments: