Saturday, December 6, 2008

Marshall!



We went to Marshall with Anna and Jeremy last night to look at all the lights. It was super cold so we walked around for a little bit, just enough to take some pictures, and then we drove around. It was pretty fun. We showed Anna and Jeremy where Brad proposed last year, and then did a cheesy little re-enactment. After we got back, we all watched Home Alone (Matt and Gordon came over too). It was really fun. Tonight I think Matt and Josiah are going to come over to play settlers of Catan.

So far I haven't done a whole lot today. I'm letting my brain rest before finals week. Regular classes are over, finally. It was a really good week. Since I got most of my work done before I left for Nashville, I didn't have a whole lot to do this last week. Which made it relaxing, in a weird way. Brad had to stay up late a couple of nights in a row to get Senior Design documentation done. He finished it, but he put a lot of hours into it.


Oh, and no ring for Anna yet. Soon, I expect.

No comments: