Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Tree!



Brad and I had to put up the Christmas tree before we left for Thanksgiving, so here it is! I think it's cute. We couldn't put any big ornaments on it because they kept making it lean...

The National Youth Worker's Convention was a lot of fun. The speakers all had very good things to say. I felt like I learned a lot from it. The seminars were really good too, I really enjoyed sitting in on the seminars. I'm glad it's over though because it was exhausting.

Thanksgiving was very good. Lots of FOOD. The PIE was the best. Tomorrow afternoon is Brad's family Christmas. There are lots of presents under the tree... it's crazy! I'm not used to the tradition but it seems like a cool one to get involved in. Maybe there will be pictures of it tomorrow. :)

Well I need to get going, I have stuff I should get doing. See you all soon! I can't wait to get back North for Christmas!

~Beth

1 comment:

Vicki H. said...

Your tree looks good. I think I may get out our tree this weekend. 75, wow that'a warm. I think I could use a little of that here.