Tuesday, November 25, 2008

10 Honest things about me:

1) I am a full time student, and wife.

2) I help lead a small group in the youth group at the Church I go to.

3) Can't wait to have kids, but not for a long long time.

4) I'm a fairly tidy person. Messes bother me.

5)I LOVE to sing. I love music in general.

6) I recently attended the National Youth Worker's Convention in Nashville, TN and had an awesome time. I learned so much to apply to the youth group I will lead in the future.

7) I like the winter.

8) I love to cook.

9) I like to be fashionable, but I only buy if it's on sale!

10) Christmas is my favorite holiday, by far.


I am going to be lame and not pass this on... because I don't know any bloggers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, honest Lady Liz. Enjoy Family, Friends, Food and Football - I am really lame when I say "Go Lions!" OOPS, did I say that out loud? Thanks for your list of 10... Love ya Gram