Friday, October 14, 2011

Style File 10/14/11

 My dress for today looks kind of similar to Stylish White Female's dress. I love my white eyelet dress! I just bought it off a clearance rack and I was debating whether or not to follow the "No white after labor day" rule. And I decided that rule is stupid, you can wear white whenever the heck you want. You just might need to readjust how you style it. So here is my Fallified version of my White Eyelet dress (except that it's definitely 80 degrees out today).
 I love these boots. I was counting down the days until it was cool enough and far enough into the fall for it to be considered appropriate to wear boots. I just love boots! I am really wanting to get some flat, brown riding boots too.


Can I take a moment to say how much I adore ruffles? I do. And I like the ruffle on this dress. I think it's cute. I also wanted to take a minute to point out the chevron stripes that the eyelets make. I think it's cute. :)

Outfit Rundown:
Dress: target
Sweater: target
Earrings: ??
Boots: DSW

1 comment:

SWF_Terra said...

Eyelet with a ghost chevron? STOP. You look great!