Monday, March 5, 2012

Style File 3-5-12

 Ok, so a couple people have asked me to do a feature on Men's Fashion. I do not claim to be an expert, but I have a couple tips for you in a post featuring my husband, Brad.

 Tip 1: Fit is key. Do not be afraid to wear a shirt that fits. Pants should also fit. I like this shirt of Brad's because it fits him well. I also like the pattern of it; it's a break from a solid or stripe.
Tip 2: Don't be afraid of color, patterns, or textures. These all add interest to your wardrobe. And definitely do not be afraid of pinks, purples, or paisleys (even though I am still working on Brad to wear these things...)


Tip 3: Shoes do not always have to match everything perfectly, but you should never wear brown shoes with black pants, nor should you wear socks with sandals.
Tip 4: Chucks go with almost anything.
Tip 5: Wear what you like, no matter what that is!

Outfit Rundown:
 Shirt- Slimfit, Gap
Jeans- Levi's (no idea where he got them)
Shoes- Green Chucks (no idea where he got them)


No comments: