Monday, September 10, 2012

Style File 9-10-12

 So. Please excuse my wild hair in these photos. I have yet to master the top knot that doesn't involved a million little fly-aways. Any suggestions for that?

 Do you have an outfit that just makes you feel really BA? This is that outfit for me. I feel very myself in this outfit and very confident. I don't know what it is about it. I suspect its the shoes.
 I also like this outfit because it's easy, but the oomph is in the details.
 Oh, this might also be the first time you've seen my new glasses! I love them. A lot.

 This is my quick attempt at a detail shot. I just picked up this lace shirt from the Limited, off the clearance rack. I like it a lot, it's comfy, girly, and something that I can dress up or down for work. Since I spend most of my time in the office, it's important for me to get pieces that work well in the office AND on the weekend.
Can we talk about these shoes for a minute? They make me swoon. The bow. The lopard print. The low comfy heel. The pointed toe. I basically love everything about them. I'm not usually an animal print type of gal, but these just called to me from the DSW clearance rack. I think my husband was slightly less than thrilled about them. He has some funny "shoe rules" that I generally disregard.

So what have we been up to lately? Our church recently launched a second campus, and Brad is pretty involved with the sound side of that. So he's been busy setting things up, researching, and making recommendations to purchase things. Plus he's been busy with his class. I've started school too and trying to settle into a new routine. I've struggled with the motivation side of things this time around. Oops.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ummm...seriously, those shoes are one of the most fabulous things I have ever laid eyes on. And I am so loving the wild hair! :)