Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Catch up!

So, this weekend was crazy! I was in a wedding for a dear friend of mine. Needless to say, there was much to be done and not enough time left over to do blog posts. I tried to take some pictures, but I did miss some days. Please forgive me. The last pic I have up is from Day 11, but I didn't get a pic for 12 day. I'll start with day 13. :)

Day 13- Lights
I was flying to San Antonio and I thought the city lights were pretty. Seeing houses lined with Christmas lights was fun too. :)

Day 14- Something Green
See the bluer dress? yeah, that's mine. And it didn't match the rest of the dresses. It needed to be a tad greener. I emailed the company (NOTE: Do not use Lightinthebox.com to order bridal party attire) and they're at least giving me 50 bucks back, but still.

Day 15- Outdoors
Of course we had to decorate the car. We kept it pretty tame.

Day 16- Something you made
This one is actually from a while ago and you may have seen it in my instagram feed. But these are the Christmas cards I made this year. I didn't make very many and they went mostly to family, so sorry if you didn't get one!

Day 17- on the Floor
We wrapped Christmas presents last night. I really enjoy wrapping presents, is that weird?

I'll continue with Day 18 later (probably tomorrow).









No comments: