Sunday, December 23, 2012

Catch Up (again)

Yeah, life was a bit crazy there for a bit. We've arrived in Michigan to be with my family for Christmas. I'm hoping to have a chance to do more daily posts, but you know...it's Christmas and if I can only do a post every couple of days, that's all I can do!

Day 19- Something that begins with "S".
A snowflake! This is what I was busy at work doing on Thursday morning. Yeah, real productive, I know. ;)

Day 20- Weather
This was on our way up to my parent's. They got 14+ inches of snow because of Draco the snowstorm (I think they should have named it Malfoy). But it made for a very pretty drive yesterday.

Day 21- Tree

We bought this little Christmas tree at Lowe's. I'm not sure what we'll do with it after Christmas, but I think it's super cute!

Day 22- Decoration

My mom has this German carousel. You put candles in the bottom of it and it turns the fan, which also turns the little figurines in the tiers. I haven't seen any like this so I haven't purchased my own. I very vividly remember helping my mom put in the fan blades and candles as a child. I loved that thing! Does Christmas time make anyone else sentimental?

Day 23- Joy is...

Coming home for Christmas. 'Nuff said. :)

No comments: