Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am Finished!

As of yesterday afternoon, I am finished with the Spring 2008 semester. It was a glorious occasion. I did well on my last final, and I'm sure I did fine on the paper I had to turn in. For the rest of the day, I just sort of sat around and did whatever. I started packing and organizing. I started going through my desk and throwing away papers I thought would be important but turned out to be just taking up space. I also packed up the books in my book shelves. Today I'm going to start working on my junk closet... I have a lot of stuff in there that I'm sure I'll just throw away. :-P I'm hoping the Wolfgangs can put my saxophone and a small tub of mine in their stuff for when they come back. I'll have to wait a while for it, but that's ok... At least I could get it to Gaylord without paying the airlines a bajillion dollars for an extra checked bag.
Today the girl's and I are going to go to Shreveport to go shopping. I'm probably not going to buy anything, unless I come by a great deal. Haha. I don't really have a ton of money to just spend today, but that's ok. It will be a fun afternoon of shopping with my friends before we all leave for the summer. The semester went by so fast, I can hardly believe it's time to go home already!
God Bless!

No comments: