Thursday, August 21, 2008

Apartment...Before...

Hey all! I decided to take up my blogging again. I figured this would be the best way to communicate instead of sending out mass emails. This way you get to choose whether or not you want to hear about my life. ;-)

Anyway, I thought I would start off this blog season by posting some "Before" pictures of our apartment. "After" pictures will come after we get things done... hopefully sometime today or tomorrow. But Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will our apartment be organized and ready for presentation in a day. ;-) Enjoy!

From the outside:


our tree!

Kitchen/Dining Area:





Living Area:


Spare Bedroom:


Our Bedroom:

The Big Closet in our Room:


And the Bathroom:





That's all for now. I'll post after pictures when we're all ready to roll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, and you have your own tree!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when your done settling in.

Anonymous said...

Nice little place you got thar. I like teh tree,

Anonymous said...

What awesome pics of your space! Papa asks that you include a photo of the TV on your next home tour. Have fun settling in and enjoy.

Papa and Grandma

PS - cute tree!