Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today it's my birthday!

Hello everyone! Today was a pretty good day. Just doing the class thing. :) I finally met with Charli, the new first year experience person (in charge of the PAs), and it looks like the internship will work out. My main responsibilities will be to get together the Contact Sheets from the PAs and put together a newsletter for the freshman parents (it's an e-newsletter). So we'll see how it goes. If it gets to be too much, i'll probably step down. But Charli is aware of my other commitments and is willing to work with me. So all is well with that. Classes don't look extremely difficult, which is good. It should be a good semester. A good balance between challenging and not so challenging. Well, that's my mini update for the time being... I have some Greek to study!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a happy week after your birthday! Hope you enjoyed your very special day! Love ya...-:)