Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More pictures for you viewing pleasure!

We stained some boards and made some shelves for our bathroom and put them up. :0)



We also got a big wall clock for the dining area. It was on sale for 15 dollars at Kohls. I like it a lot.


And we got a table finally! It came today and Brad got it all put together. It was even done in time for Dinner. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but it's ok. Any bigger and I think it would be cramped. We just have to eat Buffet style when we have company.


Today was also the first day of classes. Everything seems to be going well for the most part. I don't have many of my books yet, which is a little annoying because I do have reading I should be doing. It was especially annoying because for Western Civ, I borrowed the book because its really expensive and I didn't want to pay for it... So I got to class, and he TOTALLY CHANGED THE BOOK. And it's a brand new, just published book...so I can't even find it used online. But I did find it for significantly cheaper than the book store had it. I also found out that our apartment is pretty far from everything... My feet/legs are a little sore. At least I know I won't get fat!! Haha.

~Beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shelves...they look nice. So Happy Birthday (a day early, but at least I didn't forget to tell you)!

Hope your classes keep going well.

Love~

Bree

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the clock and the shelves are a very clever idea. Good Job!
Mom