Friday, November 20, 2009

Nice long weekend!

I have a long weekend this weekend because Greek (my only class on M-W-F) has been canceled until after Thanksgiving. I am glad because it gives me a chance to catch up and start on some projects! I got up early today so I could work out and then start on stuff.

Last night Anna, Kelley, and I went to the play some of the students put on. They did Arsenic and Old Lace, and it was HILARIOUS. The movie is pretty funny (Carey Grant, 1944) and I'm thinking I need to buy it. I am glad I went, the play was very well done. The set was pretty cool too. I would like to try out for the show that they're doing next semester. They haven't decided exactly what they're doing yet, but I think I'll have more time to devote to something like that. So why not? I haven't done a show for a long time.

It's official, I have enough money for the deposit on my Australia trip. Now all I have to do is wait until December 1st for the sign up and send in my passport stuff. :) I am excited about that. It's amazing how it all ended up coming through for me. All I have left is $1000 to raise by March 3rd, I believe.

Tonight Brad and I are going grocery shopping for all the Thanksgiving stuff. I'm sure WalMart is going to be a complete Zoo, but we need to go tomorrow so I can get snacks for the Mary Kay party I'm hostessing. I'm excited for it, it should be a lot of fun.

Well, I need to shower and start on my homework! :) 

1 comment:

Vicki H. said...

Hey, a nice long weekend and then another nice long weekend. I am jealous. I am nearly ready for Thanksgiving. I am spending a bit of it quietly as the MEN are hunting but I plan to get my Christams things underway, shopping and stuff. Talk to ya later!!