Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Goals

I'm not usually one for resolutions. The word "resolution" actually freaks me out a bit. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it sounds so formal? Haha, I don't know. I prefer making a few attainable goals for the new year instead. So here are mine:

1.) Continue training for the half Marathon, and then run it on March 18th, 2012
2.) Get back to putting up "What's for Dinner?" Posts. Several people have asked me where they've gone, and I don't have a particularly compelling answer.
3.) Scrapbook more. I really need to finish my Australia book. I got 6 new Cricut cartridges, so I have plenty to experiment with!
4.) Do all this, while in school! Haha, we'll see how it goes, but I think I can do it. Honestly, I end up being lazy if I have nothing going on. But if I have to schedule stuff, it usually goes better. It's weird.

No comments: