Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Today is friday, and that is good. Today will be a weird day for me though, because I am playing catch up. I was too sick to do anything yesterday, except go to the doctor. So today I have to go meet with a professor, make-up a test, and take a test that was scheduled for today. I'm still not feeling amazing, so I'm forgoing work and in place of that I am catching up with everything. But if I get all caught up today, I won't have to freak out about anything later on! :0)

I think I'm basically ready for my Greek test. I studied a lot yesterday, which is good. I had lots of time to focus on my studying. I also wasted some time watching TV, but you can't just study all the time. That would be boring. :0)

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut at 1:30. I'll definitely post a picture after. I'm pretty excited about it. My hair is getting pretty long and it's harder to take care of! And it's always going in my face and that's really annoying. Tomorrow is also another ballroom dancing session. We'll see how I feel, but the plan as of right now is to go to that. I hope I can go, by then I'll have had three days of antibiotics. I've been feeling mostly better, I think half of my problem is unrelated to the illness and more related to everything else.

Talk with you all soon!

1 comment:

Vicki H. said...

Hi, sounds like my feelings today. Relax and enjoy the weekend. I wish I could go ballroom dancing, how fun. I am still recouping myself and it makes all the responsibilities of life double the work and the fun half as enjoyable.