Sunday, September 14, 2008

We survived Ike!

Well... It wasn't that bad, really. Here's a picture... You can't really see it in this picture, but it's pretty windy. We haven't really been out yet, so I don't know what exactly all the aftermath is, but we haven't discovered anything horribly wrong with our stuff or our immediate surroundings yet.
Other than Ike, nothing too exciting has been happening around here. Just doing the school thing and getting everything ready for that. We had our first yearbook meeting on Thursday, so I'll be starting with that soon. I'm doing the "student" life section, so it should be a lot of fun. I'm really excited for it. :0)

anyway, I need to get going... I have homework I need to start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty ominus in the photo. I am soooo glad that it was not bad for you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Papa and I watched the storm tracker on CNN... the wind and rain was really something for your town. We are very thankful you two are safe and dry. Grandma M