Saturday, June 11, 2011

Style File 6-11-11 AND 30 Day Challenge Photos

 It's been getting hot around here, but I was running errands and knew I would be in freezing airconditioned buildings for most of the day. So I opted for this linen 3/4 sleeve shirt.
 Normally I don't wear brown shoes if I'm wearing a black shirt, but for this one I think it works. Do you?
 I bought this shirt off the clearance rack at Macy's for like five bucks, I think. I normally wouldn't think to buy a tunic like this, but with a belt I think it looks quite nice.
 Shoes! I like these flats, they're quite comfy.
 Better view of the shirt/belt combo. I like the embroidery on this shirt too. It kinda reminds me of Bollywood.
It's hot! I was getting the hair off my neck.

And 30 day challenge photos from Thursday and Friday:

June 9th: Spinach Salad!
June 10th: Running shoes. Got in five miles. Not the seven I wanted, but it'll have to do.

1 comment:

Vicki H. said...

I love all the pictures in your posts. Even the running shoes! I think 5 miles is a lot of running on a hot summer day... I can barely walk two!