Saturday, June 4, 2011

Style File 6-4-11 AND 30 Day Challenge Photos

I'm here and alive! May was an insane month for us. I feel like we never actually rested in May. But here's another style file for you.

 Summer has arrived in Virginia Beach! For the last two weeks we've been hitting the mid to upper 90's on many of the days. Yesterday was fairly cool, it only got up to the 80's!
 So with the weather heating up it's definitely time to bust out the cute skirts and tanks. So this is what I cam up with. I like it. It kept me cool, which is what I want when it warms up out!
 I felt like being sassy. I am so into braids at the moment. My  hair is finally long enough to get something cute out of braid. Before they just looked a little pathetic.
 In the summer I tend to keep my accessories simple. When it gets hot I don't want to weigh myself down with lots of jewelry or whatever.
Showing off the skirt! :)

Outfit Rundown:
Skirt: Old Navy last season
Tank: Forever 21
Earrings: Kohls
Sandals: JC Penney

Also here is my 30 Day Challenge photo for June 3rd, 2011.

Shopping bags! I spend Fridays doing errands and such so we don't have to worry about that on the weekends. Works well for me!

No comments: