Friday, September 16, 2011

Style File 9/16/11

Again, I feel like pretending it's Fall... haha. I love my scarf, and thought I would use it with my LBD for a little bit of color.



 I like this dress too. It's very comfortable. Easily worn to the office or out depending on how I style it. I love having dresses like that in my closet. Gives me much more flexibility with the things I own.
These are my new black pumps! I got them for a bargain at 9 west during a sale. I've needed new close-toed black pumps for a while now. I'm very excited about these. I love the detail on them.

What do you like to start wearing when the weather gets a bit crisper? I can't wait until it's cold enough to bust out the sweaters and boots!

Outfit Run Down:
Dress: Target
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Nine West

No comments: