Friday, September 23, 2011

Style File 9/23/11

 Well today is the first day of fall! It was actually very rainy and very humid today with a high of about 80 degrees. So I wore a skirt and this denim jacket (which I scored at Salvation Army way back in May!). I always get cold when I am doing grocery shopping, so it's always nice to wear another layer.
 I love this necklace. I wear it a ton. I think you've seen it probably a million times by now?
Ok, this jacket... I love it! It's another thrift find, but it's calvin klein. I was very excited to get it and I have been waiting to be able to bust it out. Summer around here is not conducive to wearing cute denim jackets... but the fall is! Yay!

What is your favorite thing about fall fashion? I have three things I love to wear when the season starts getting more fall like: sweaters/jackets, scarves, and BOOTS! It's not quite boot weather yet, but I am waiting patiently.

Outfit Run Down:

-White Tee- Target
-Jacket- Calvin Klein, thrifted
-Necklace- Vintage (thanks Grandma!)
-Flats- Target

No comments: