Saturday, September 3, 2011

Style File 9/3/11

WHEW!! My life has finally settled down a little bit! I shot THREE style files for you all, so you get to have them for the next three Saturdays. I am so excited about my return to blogging. :)

This outfit is one of my summery work outfits. I don't have too many days I can wear this type of thing left! Not that I'm sad. I am itching for Fall to get here.
 I got this white skirt from a thrift store. I love it. Very light and springy, but also perfect for summer. I also like the shape of it. Every girl needs a skirt like this.
 These shoes again! You've definitely seen them before. :)
 I was having trouble getting my camera to render the colors correctly this time. So I had to edit them, so the colors aren't super true to life. I'm out of practice, what can I say.
And the ruffles. I love the ribbon and lace ruffle on this sweater. Very feminine.

Also, I have a big announcement going up tomorrow. It has to do with the state of "What's for Dinner?". Trust me, it will be interesting. I'm also going to do a bit Life Update post tomorrow.  So... until then!


Outfit Rundown:
Sweater- Macy's
Skirt- DKNY, Thrifted
Necklace- Great Grandmother's, reset by my parents.
Bracelet- gift
Shoes- DSW

No comments: