Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yay Thursday!

Today is the last Thursday of regular classes. Awesome. :0) I'll be officially done with Personality Theory today, minus the final. It's such a good feeling being done with classes and ready to take the finals. Tonight, since classes are winding down, I don't really have a whole lot to do. I'm going to a Skillet concert on campus, which I'm very excited about. Skillet is only the best.

This weekend will be all about studying for finals. I have one on Monday, a project due Tuesday, and a project due and a test on Wednesday. And then I'm done. I have a pretty good finals schedule this year. I don't really have a whole lot to study for. I'll be able to invest most of my time studying for physics, which is needed. I think I get most of it, but it's remembering what we did in February that's going to be difficult.

I called Tim Freeman last night to talk to him about speaking at youth group when I get home. I'm pretty excited to be able to speak at a youth group. Since I left for school, I haven't really had many opportunities to actually speak to youth. It will be good practice for me. He still hasn't called me back, but he's a busy guy. Perhaps he will later today.

I'm going to post the lyrics of a worship song that I've found to be especially meaningful. We sing it in Chapel a lot, and I really like it. :0)

"Inside Out" By Hillsong:
A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Chorus 2x
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out

No comments: