Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 4//27/11

This is a page from Australia, the first of the AMOS trip pictures. Basically, we went on a mini-mission trip within our trip out to the bush. The first couple of days on the trip, we went into public schools in very rural towns. These schools were primarily not Aboriginal. The latter half of our trip we were in an Aboriginal community. In general I don't have a lot of pictures of the students either at Mueller College (the church we partnered with) or from this trip because of the laws in Australia requiring extensive permissions from the parents to take pictures of children. As such, I'm relying on journaling to tell those stories.

Anyway, I like how this one turned out. I made the green and pink grid thing from ripping strips of paper using my Creative Memories ripping tool. The ovals were cut using the Creative Memories cutting system. The lettering and fancy circle shapes were cut using my cricut. Here is a close up of one of those circles, I thought they were pretty awesome.

No comments: