Saturday, April 30, 2011

Style File 4/30/11

 It's another beautiful Friday in VA Beach! Despite the storms that rolled through last night, it is absolutely beautiful today. Not a cloud in the sky, light breeze, 75 degrees. But I'll stop gloating now, haha. But it's been warm all week so I thought I would bust out the sandals. I don't have a whole lot to say about this outfit, so I'll just tell you what I did with my Friday!
 Today I didn't have anything in particular to do. My day started off at about 6:30, I checked out the Royal Wedding (which was beautiful!! Kate was spectacular looking!) and then went for my run. I got in 6 miles. It's the farthest I've run! Yay!

 Then I went grocery shopping. Yay food! I forgot my list at home, but I managed to not forget anything. I was pleased.
 And later I'll go to the library. I have a hold to pick up and so does Brad. :)
 Then maybe take the dog for a walk?
I do love these sandals. They're my favorite.


Sweater- Old Navy
Shirt- Old Navy
White Tank- Target
Shorts- Thrifted; American Eagle
Shoes- JC Penney
Necklace- Gift from my Grandma (she has good taste in make up and jewelry. It's awesome).
Sunglasses- Target

No comments: