Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th Everyone!

I hope you are able to take this day and relax a bit.  This is the first time in a couple of years that we haven't been traveling for the fourth. Last year we were in England and the year before that we were in Boston. The above picture is from when we had just moved to VA Beach (at the Williamsburg display from 2010) and is the only time we've been home on the 4th to celebrate!

Brad is hard at work painting the dresser and prepping the walls in the babies' room. Unfortunately it's too humid out to paint the dresser outside so he has quite the system set up in the room to paint the dresser. I poke my head in occasionally and "supervise".

My plans for the day are to bake this cinnamon bread I found on pinterest, make some more flowers and bows for baby headbands, sort through the clothes I've procured for the babies and see what sizes I have and what I need, find some garage sales to go to on Saturday morning, and read my book. Later tonight we are grilling some burgers and we might poke our heads outside to see if we can see the fireworks being shot off nearby. Not a bad way to spend my day off! Brad has to go to work for a while tomorrow (He will probably head home at noon) but since Friday is my normal day off I get a long weekend. I love long weekends! What are your plans for celebrating the 4th?

Don't forget about the photo a day challenge I'm doing on instagram! :)

No comments: