Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Possible Ice Storm?

I guess there's supposed to be an ice storm in Chicago tomorrow morning. Which is bad because Brad is supposed to fly from Dallas to Chicago to Flint. Please pray that the storm does not impede the travelling process. If we can't get him tomorrow i'm not sure what we're going to do. But I am going to try not to worry about it. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the weather man says it's going to be. Yesterday Mom and I went to the cooking shop. I really want to get a pie bird:




Evidently you put it in the middle of the pie filling. Then you put the crust over it, and poke the beak up through the crust. Then the bird lets out steam so it won't bubble over or make your pie runny. I thought it was kind of cool. We also went to Hogan's Jeweler's and and I got my rings checked and cleaned. It sparkles like new! So shiny! On our little adventure, I took some snow pictures with my new camera. Enjoy!

The Cathedral



The Ice Tree


The Nativity. Notice: Santa Clause is standing there as if he's a wise man. Way to go, Gaylord. Way to go.


The Courthouse. I think it's kind of pretty.


The big icicles. They were really pretty in the sun.

Today, we're going to see Lydia and the kids for some tea. I'm kind of excited. I really like Lydia. :) Her kids are super cute too. They're getting so big too! Last time I saw Philip he was so small, and now he's running around. But I guess that's what kids do. Anyway, it's time for me to go for tea!

-Liz

No comments: