Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Last Week of Classes

It is at this point of the semester I always have to battle apathy. I'm not sure why, but this year it is infinitely worse. I don't have much to do this week as far as projects and such, but I should be working on the papers and such that I have due as finals for next week. I'm also mildly frustrated because it's looking like I'll have a lot more to do for next week than I had anticipated. My Greek final is going to be a real final, not the take home exam we were all expecting. I have a counseling final which is going to be hard. And I have a doctrines final I need to take. We have one question that goes over everything, and the rest is over the last unit we did. Fortunately he's posting the big question so we can begin outlining and taking notes for it. As for projects, I have a 10 page paper due for Anthropology that is a summary of a semester long project we've been working on. For my Psych of Gender class, I need to do a paper thing that answers some questions about stuff I did over the semester. So it's not *that* bad, but it's more than I was thinking I had to do. Oh well, I suppose that is life sometimes. After this next week i'll be on Christmas vacation! Maybe I'll steal my mom's idea and post pictures of the Scrap Book pages I plan on doing over break. :)

Well, I need to go babysit. Later!

No comments: