Saturday, January 2, 2010

Quick Update :)

This is going to be quick, mostly because there isn't much to say! Haha. Brad and I have been relaxing here in Asheville with his family. We've been playing lots of games, mostly variations of the Uno game and scattergories. As with many family get togethers, hanging out and relaxing also means FOOD! I feel like I don't really eat defined meals, I just snack all day. I think I'm going to have to run off 10 pounds after this visit! Haha. We will be leaving Asheville tomorrow at 7am. We wanted to get an early start so we can try to get back to Longview at a decent time. If we leave at 7 we should be home by 9 eastern time, which is 8 central time. It's going to be a very long day, but Monday will be even longer for Brad if we don't get home at a decent hour. The poor guy is exhausted with all the traveling he's been doing lately. I think he will be glad to have his routine back.

For Christmas Brad's Grandpa gave me Ruth Graham's Treasures (Billy Graham's wife). It's a box of scripture verses. I think this year I am going to try to memorize all 180 verses in Ruth Graham's Treasure Box. They aren't too long, so I think I can do it. I've been trying to do more Bible memorization recently, but I didn't have a very good system of going about it. So maybe this will help me. If I memorize roughly 3-4 verses a week, I can have all 180 memorized by the end of the year. The Verse I'm working on Right now is Matthew 1:21- "And she will bring forth a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins."

No comments: