Saturday, May 15, 2010

The beach!

Yesterday was an awesome day. We went to underwater world, which is like an acquarium. I thought it was kind of lame, to be honest, but it was cool. The coolest part was the sharks. They were all in an aquarium above your head so all the fish, sharks, and sting rays were swimming over you. It was pretty cool.

From under water world, we went to some beaches. The beaches are absolutely beautiful. I have a ton of pictures from them. I'll probably try to post some later, but I can't at the moment.

Today the agenda includes church, AMOS practice (our trip into the outback), and then church again. We leave on Tuesday, I believe, for our trip into the outback. I'm kind of nervous about it, but it will work out i'm sure. :)

On friday evening we went to the Rugby game, and it was pretty cool. I like American Football (or as they call it here, Grid Iron Football) better, but that's probably because I understand the rules a bit better. The game on friday night was a bit boring. There are no commentators to let you know what's going on, no stops in the game, and hardly any violence. It's kind of funny too beause the Aussies aren't very enthusiastic about their games. Some of us Americans (not really me, haha) were the most enthusiastic people in the whole stadium!

Anyway, I need to get going to get ready for Church!

No comments: