Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 3/23/11

These are the first pages of my Australia Scrapbook. I was so happy to get started on these pictures. I had so many pictures I had trouble whittling down the number of pictures. In future pages you'll see some creative picture placement and creative cropping to get more on the page. But onto talking about these pages!

I love airport pictures. They just crack me up most of the time. The trip organizer insisted that we show up at the Shreveport airport 3 hours early. Despite the fact that the airport has approximately six gates. And despite the fact that, yes, eventually we were going to end up in Brisbane, AUS, but our flight from Shreveport went to Dallas, TX first. Then onto LAX. So I had to be there 3 hours early, so I missed a vital Church service. And what happened when we got there? We checked in in 20 minutes and then sat staring the rest of the time. But I'm not bitter. ;)

But I did have a chance to get some funny pictures. Especially in the first page where everyone is grabbing some sleep! I didn't get a nap in, but I did read, played with the Roudkovski's kids, and typed away on my blog.

I didn't use the cricut at all on these pages. I just matted the photos, and embellished with a few stickers. But I like the way it turned out. I don't like pages that are too fussy anyway. :)

No comments: