Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 3-2-11

 These are from this past Fourth of July. Brad's family came up for a visit and we went to Colonial Williamsburg for Fourth of July. It was pretty fun, but it was miserably hot and there were so many people there! I much prefer Colonial Williamsburg on less busy days. But we had a lot of fun. :)

 I had fun with these pages. I punched the corners on these with a corner punch I have. The blue flower things were actually done with my cricuit. My parents got me these marker things that go where the blade normally would be so instead of cutting, it draws. I colored them in with other markers I had, but I still thought it was pretty cool. I also had it draw the lettering too.
 I have to say these pictures of us in the stocks are probably some of my favorites of the whole trip. I just think they're funny, so of course they had to get their own page!
 I like this page too. I like the circles. I did the wheel things around the pictures on the cricuit. And yes, those are Katy Perry lyrics. I'm quite sure the song wasn't even out for this particular 4th of July, but that's ok. I think I can get away with using them. :)

No comments: