Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 3/30/11

These pictures are from our first couple days in Aussie Land. honestly, dealing with the Jet lag we just had a few semi-boring days trying to recuperate. Also, while we were in the school, I couldn't take many pictures of the students because of the Australian Laws about photos of children. The journaling is a summary of some of my entries from my blog from May 2010. You can go check them out if you're curious. :)

On this page, again, I didn't really use my Cricut. I did use a circle punch and some mats, but that's about it. I think I need to step it up with my cricut again... Maybe I need some more cartridges. LOL.

Actually, what it is, is that while organizing my stuff into the new storage system I discovered a boat ton of stickers and such that I've never used. I was also given a lot of "Australia" stickers as a gift, so I figured I would use them.

No comments: