Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 2-2-11

Can't believe it's February already! Today's pages are from my college graduation weekend. These particular pictures are from the festivities the night before graduation. The Ivy Cutting Ceremony and the Awards Banquet. I had lots of fun with these pages. I just discovered how to do "layers" on my cricut, so that's how I got the big flower thingies on there. They took a lot of time, but I think they look pretty darn awesome! The squared are just punched with a square punch and the lettering are "Spare Parts" Alphabet Brads. Again I incorporated the program from the two events to preserve them. I like to use things like that so I can keep a memento, but not clutter up my life.


1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are so good at putting these scrapbooking pieces together - what a beautiful way to remember your college graduation ceremony! :)