Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrappy Wednesday 2-9-11

 These are from the actual day of graduation. Most of them are after pics... but there is exactly one of me getting my diploma. I put the program on the page with photo squares so I could, in theory, take it out and flip through it if I so chose. I really enjoy the picture on the bottom right of Brad and I on this page.
 We took so may shots of us throwing our hats. The wind kept catching them and blowing them away.
All the flowers and letters were done with my cricuit. You can't really see it too well in these pics, but the corners of the pictures are punched with a fancy corner puncher thing so they're all cool and stuff. The last one didn't photograph as well because I photographed them in the evening with yellow light (no natural light because it was dark :( ) But it works! Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love how you did some of the pictures in black and white - they look really cool with the blue paper! :)