Saturday, January 29, 2011

I want this!

I mentioned earlier this week I was a bit out of commission. I had an overuse injury in my hips from jumping right back into running after taking some time off. Needless to say, I was miserable for a couple days but I'm doing better now. Perhaps the real reason I don't have pictures this week is because it's been rainy and nasty all week too. So next week I'll (hopefully) make up for it. Anyway, instead of a style file, I've put together an outfit I would love to just go out and buy.



Earrings: Moonflower Earrings from offbeet on etsy 
Dress: Front of the Lino Dress from Modcloth
Tights: We love colors (the picture isn't from their site, though. I couldn't find one in the right color. So who knows what brand the pictured ones are. Got it off of google images. BUT if I were to buy them, I would get them from we love colors!)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dreis Flat on DSW
Necklace: Picture Paris from trinketsforkeeps on etsy
Sweater: Refined Rosettes Cardigan on modcloth


There you have it! An outfit I'm drooling over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig the dress, that's pretty sweet. NOT a fan of the necklace, though.

Christine said...

I think it's all very cute (and vintage-looking)!
I finally remembered to follow your blog, by the way, instead of just checking it when I got on facebook! :)